- Feed napkins, tablecloths, aprons, into pressing machines for processing.
- Feed hot towels for rolling and wrapping.
- Feed uniforms on chain conveyor for steaming and pressing.
- Folding table linens, napkins, and aprons.
- Rolling various walk-off mats.
- Loading and unloading washing machines.
- Loading and unloading dryers.
- Sorting soil laundry bags from customers.
- Essential contribution to customer satisfaction and retention through timely and efficient fulfillment of all product deliveries working effectively with route services, maintenance, and support services teams.
- Monday to Friday day shift.
- Start times are from 7am to 4pm.
- Company provides uniforms, and running shoes are required.
- Hair must be tied back and jewelry cannot be worn for safety purposes.
- Basic English skills are recommended.
Interested applicants may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly send it through our application process.