With 125 team members, we invest in our community by providing local employment.
Through offering career opportunities to people in the Greater Toronto area and beyond we are supporting Canadian families and the economy around us. We also believe it is important to demonstrate a commitment to our community through charitable work and outreach. In an effort to do so, we volunteer our time, make donations, and provide services to charitable organizations on an ongoing basis.
How We’re Giving Back:
• Donations to selected fundraising organizations.
• Product donations to churches and homes for the aging.
• Donating all discarded linen and uniform products to Dr. Simolean who ships it to third world countries. These products are re-used for bedding, clothing and carpeting.
• Involvement in Toronto Ukrainian Community in various aspects such as the Ukrainian parade, fundraising charities, and community events.
• Support for Humber College’s Culinary Management Program that helps 1,300 students pursue their passions and achieve their dreams without financial burden or worry.