Route Delivery Person
- Picks up the truck from the parking lot and proceeds to the plant loading dock to load items for delivery.
- Checks invoices and loads the clean laundry into the vehicle ensuring that right products are loaded for delivery to customers.
- Delivers the clean laundry to the customers’ respective locations. Loads the soiled laundry from the customer site.
- Moves to the next customer promptly, repeating the same process according to the schedule.
- Upon finishing all the deliveries and pick-ups for the day, returns to the plant, and unloads all the dirty products for laundry and processing.
- Hands in completed paperwork and payment from customers and loads their truck for the next day.
Being the face of the company, the successful candidate must be neat, clean, and well-organized. The candidate must also have the ability to interact and communicate with the customers in a courteous and professional manner.
- G licence with a clean driving abstract is required to start; D licence preferred and previous experience driving a Straight Truck and Step Van is an asset.
- Must be physically fit as this is a physically demanding job.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate in basic English; Grade 12 education or equivalent is required.
- Must be available for a four day work week.
Interested applicants may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly send it through our application process.