Employee Health and Safety
The management of Topper has an ongoing interest in the Health and Safety of all of our employees. We support a safe, injury-free work environment that promotes well-being and protects our employees’ physical, mental, and emotional health.
Our major continuing objectives are:
- All supervisors and employees must be dedicated to the goal of reducing risk of injury.
- We give our personal promise that every reasonable precaution will be taken for the protection of our employees and community.
- Supervisors are accountable for the health of employees under their supervision, and are responsible to ensure all machinery is safe, and that assignments are carried out in compliance with the established safe practices and procedures.
- Employees will receive training in their specific work task in order to protect their health and safety. Every employee must protect his or her own health by working with the law, and the safe work practices and procedures, as established by Topper Linen Supply Ltd. It is the responsibility of every employee to work safely, and report all unsafe or unhealthy conditions.
- It is the responsibility of all contractors to meet or exceed the health and safety programs of Topper and the law.
- It is in the best interest of all parties to consider Health & Safety as an integral part of this organization, from the management to the hourly workers.